Pages

Thursday, January 15, 2015

Here goes nothing..

So here we go...I have been wanting to start a blog for years. I kept putting it off and thinking of every possible reason why I shouldn't start one rather than the reasons why I should. These doubts took over me.
Who would read it? Would I get any comments? What if I fail? I am conquering my fear of failure that has kept me from doing what I truly have wanted to do for so long. I feel like sometimes I give up to easily. Not this time. I'm breaking that habit. So here goes nothing...

I am not the greatest writer out there, I have been told I write like I am having a real conversation with just you.  I don't use the correct punctuation, and my grammar might not be up to par but i feel like having this little blog will be such a great outlet for me to express and share what I love.

I couldn't be more excited for this new journey.

So to start this post off I want to introduce you to Brent my husband for five years. I can't believe its been a short five years and two kids later, and he can still make me smile like the first day I met him.
(no-we do not have a perfect marriage, and yes-we have definitely had our fair share of ups and downs) but boy do I love this man.
  
This is a photo of my husband and Liam that I just love. I made it a goal to get family pictures done this year, and I finally accomplished it. If anyone is in the Northwest Indiana/Chicago area I would highly recommend Courtney beth photography. You can find her facebook page here. 

Onto my little's, I have a 3 year old, Liam and a 10 month old, Sawyer.  I know this is so cliche but I never thought I could love something so much then when I had my boys. They are such a blessing to me and my husband.  I know every mom needs a break at least once a week to go walk around target by yourself, if you haven't tried it, it is like a mini vacay... no joke. It might be even be borderline therapeutic, maybe that is pushin it. In my short 25 years of life, I have never had anything test my patience, or push my buttons like my 3 year old does. They weren't kidding when they said horrible threes.  Somehow after all the time-outs, the yelling, and the tears, I couldn't imagine my life being any other way nor would I want it to be. 
 I love being a mom, especially Liam and Sawyer's momma. 
I was called to do this.
I know to stay at home with them is such a blessing that many other mom's only dream that they could have.  So for now, I'm going to sign off and cherish those cuddles, hugs, and kisses a little more before they are saying goodbye and heading off to college.... I don't even want to think about that, I will probably cry.

Okay.. Okay, I know you wanna see one more picture... 


         
This one is from Christmas Eve night. 
By far one of my favorites. 

Since I'm a blogging newbie I would love ANY advice I can get! So please feel free to comment with any that you have! Thank you! 

No comments:

Post a Comment